Hello Elecrafters,
while we are all waiting for the arrvial of the next beauty, I started
to think what's to improve on my K3 meanwhile. I realized I have always
missed a means to adjust knob friction while tuning. So I sat down and
did the construction and printing (and some iterations of that) and I
got one sample working for me now. It really makes a difference now to
tuning.
Here is my idea:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4694133
<https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4694133>

Let's see if anybody else likes to have that, too. Please send me a PM
if you do so. If there is enough interest I'm willing to put in the
effort to make it available via a printing service. The price range
might be around $20-30, depending on the material and quality.

Seasons greetings
73 Gernot DF5RF