I’ve been wondering as I contemplate replacing at least two of the push button
switches, if there is a more permanent fix.
The schematic is available on the Elecraft website.
What do you think of installing say a 10K pull-up resistor from the 3 vdc buss
to each of the switch outputs. I wonder if that would stabilize the inputs. It
seems like the issue is no-current switching making the contact noisy after
repeated use. 10 K doesn’t seem like much of a current to help, but that and
maybe the presence of a load would reduce the noise to the pic processor.

Chuck KE9UW
c-haw...@illinois.edu

Sent from my iPad