Howdy Gang.

As the old year draws to a close and the New Year is upon us, let me be the
first to propagate the rumor that Elecraft will announce at the 2021 Xenia
Hamfest the introduction of the KX4.

This highly portable SDR rig will have a 6 inch touch-screen/display, offer
160M-70cm range at 10W output, full QSK, internal tuner and battery.

Additionally, it will have WI-FI, Bluetooth and Ethernet capability.

Full duplex for Satellite ops, naturally, and all of the typical goodies you
would expect in a portable Elecraft transceiver.

Believe the above is enough to start a lively discussion of what we would want
to see in the new KX4 (grin).

I’m sure Wayne and Eric are already in the prototype stage of this new rig
(grin) and it should become the rage of the Xenia Hamfest in 2021.

Wishing everyone a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year.

                        73, Joe W2KJ
                        I QRP, therefore I am