Sorry, you can only have 1 working at a time.  You can use a rs232 a/b switch
to switch between the 2.

Keith, KV5J

Keith

On Sunday, January 3, 2021, 11:33:42 AM CST, Jim Rhodes <jimk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The question I have is, can I connect the Y-connector to the back of my KPA500
and connect both my computer and the digital display with them both working?