disparate standards of various entities into alignment.  IDK what the current
situation is.

I'm sure there are more knowledgeable and current guys on this reflector.
    On Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 5:03:58 AM MST, Rich NE1EE
<thedusty...@imaginarian.org> wrote:

 On 2021-01-18 20:23:-0600, Jim Borowski wrote:
>Did I read this right regulation connector?If the clamps on the ground rod, or
>water pipe, it is not UL stamped, it's not approved.Jim K9TFSent from my
>T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Unfortunately,
the email footnotes don't include a link to the archive thread, and
there is no context, so I don't know to whom you reply...

but I am part of the thread, so I'll clarify for my part.
the loose connectors are UL listed. Two were loose, and 1 was incorrectly
installed. I actually saw a web page that showed //an incorrect installation//
as part of a "help page". I sent them a note, but didn't follow up.

Ah! Had not used nabble in the past, and I now see that this is in response to
Bob McGraw - K4TAX, but the context is not clear.

~R~
72/73 de Rich NE1EE
The Dusty Key
On the banks of the Piscataqua