Moving out of CA before they put up a fence! I’ve got the following items for
sale that will help (slightly) lighten the load of packing and moving:

KX2 serial #01990 with built-in KXAT2 antenna tuner, Fred Cady KX2 book, and
Right-angle BNC connector. The KX2 and tuner work perfectly - no scratches or
dents. Has never been used on any digital modes (other than CW!) and has never
been driven really hard. Book is in brand-new condition. Cost new would run you
$1,080 plus tax & shipping.  ASKING $850 shipped USPS Priority mail to lower 48.

Pro Audio Engineering PAE-KX22 Heatsink, Left Plate, and Plexiglass cover for
KX2. Still in shipping box, never out of the packaging. With PAE installation
and owner's manual. Cost new will run you $130 plus shipping. ASKING $100
shipped USPS Priority Mail to lower 48.

Elecraft W1 Wattmeter - built. Assembled by me - works fine, however the green
and yellow LEDs were reversed when I built it. D’oohhh. Doesn’t affect the
operation, I just didn’t want to bother unsoldering the LEDs and re-doing them!
Cost new (as a kit) will run you $130 plus tax & shipping.  ASKING $70 shipped
USPS Priority Mail to lower 48.

W6PQL 2 meter/80 watt amp and MFJ-873 VHF/UHF power/SWR meter. Built per the
May 2013 QST article, has been my 2 meter amp driven by my K3. Works fine. Will
be accompanied by the QST article pages. I made a small user-mod to the MFJ-873
- added an on/off switch on the back of the unit so the internal meter lamp can
be turned off if desired. ASKING $100 shipped USPS Priority Mail to the lower
48.

Array Solutions AIM-4170C VNA. Covers 100KHz - 170 MHz. Includes the VNA, 110v
power adapter, 12v Power Pole cable, Serial - USB cable, Array Solutions
short/open/50-ohm precision loads, and the original hard plastic carry case.
This is a great VNA for anyone doing antenna work - simple setup to your
Windows-based PC. Just connect power and the cable to a USB port on your
computer. Free, very comprehensive software at ArraySolutions.com
<http://arraysolutions.com/>. This unit has been superseded by the AIM-4300
which currently sells for $880. I’m ASKING $250 for the 4170C package shipped
USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48.

I can accept PayPal to my call @ arrl.net, cash, or cleared check.

Please contact me off-list if you have questions or are interested.

Thanks, Jim / W6JHB