Bill,

If you look at the schematic, you should discover that the LPF area will
indicate DC continuity to ground.  The secondary winding of T4 connects the
input of the LPF to ground for DC.

Since the K2 was working before, you have only a single failure point -
keeping that in mind while troubleshooting is usually helpful and may
prevent you from 'fixing' things that are not broken.

I would suggest that you check T3 and T4 carefully (particularly T4), even
to the point of rewinding them - while you have T4 out, you could check the
LPF for a short to ground if you are suspicious of that.

73,
Don W3FPR