block (and/or the header).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-01-30 1:09 PM, w...@w2xj.net wrote:
I like things just as they are and avoid social media. Got at problem? Use a
separate email account.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 30, 2021, at 12:35 PM, Andy Durbin <a.dur...@msn.com> wrote:

One of the reasons this antiquated "reflector" will never convert to a much more capable "group"
is cited as being security.  However, unlike the "groups" to which I subscribe, this "reflector"
provides no protection against disclosure of people's personal email addresses.
Please do not include personal email addresses in replies to this
list/reflector.   I already receive far too much garbage email.

Thanks,
Andy, k3wyc