Hi Alan,

Cool undocumented feature!  Guessed that FN5="MENU".  How do I get back to normal ... other than powering down?  I generally do not send P3 commands, it seems to stay in sync with the K3 by itself, but do often have need to see what my program is sending to the K3, or getting back from the K3.  I'll paste your email into my station notebook.  And, yes, it's in MCU 1.60

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County