Nosey Nick wrote:
Didn't you start an international incident last time you tried to sell
this?   :-)

Gee-mny Christmas Nick, I had hoped everyone had forgotten that! Maybe
things will go better with our VE friends this time as I have not excluded
sales to Canada....

FB on looking forward to SDR. I did a presentation to our local DX club and
I think I sold myself on it more than anyone else. I think we will see a lot
of vendors get on that bandwagon pretty quick. But for most of our
fraternity, it is probably not "plug and play" yet, at least that is what I
get from the reviews (QST etc.)and Flex-Radio. But, I like to be out front,
on the cutting edge, and sometimes I have experienced injuries from sharp
objects.

73 Jim, W4ATK