Apologies for resend; used wrong email address for sending to list and was rejected, but I want my bugs fixed ;-)

This should be working and we should be responding. We?re looking
into it.
Meanwhile: what?s your question? I?m always available

May I use the query on KX3 transverter bugs to ask the status of bugs on
the K3/K3s?

Here, too, transverters give issues. I have configured a transverter
band (for oscar-100), and subsequently disabled the HF bands
(CONFIG:BAND MAP OFF for all the HF bands). Now, the K3 shows erratic
behavior: when on he transverter band, instead of the BAND buttons being
inactive, BAND UP switches to 80m (which was disabled), and BAND DOWN
switches to 20m (which was also disabled). Enabling any HF band makes
this problem go away, but this allows accidental transmitting on antenna
ports that are not connected.
This was reported several years ago, never solved.

Another issue is with the P3. One of the command keys, scroll lock, is
only available on a regular-size keyboard,, not on a compact keyboard.
And a compact keyboard saves a lot of real estate on the operating desk.
Defining an alternative keystroke would enable use of compact keyboards
and is a trivial change.

These problems were reported several years ago. I know the focus is on
the K4 but these issues should not be hard to fix, not even with Corona
restrictions...

Geert Jan