Yes, despite the loss of an hour of sleep (oh, sure..."Spring ahead," someone
said), the Elecraft expo team is ready for drop-ins.

Yesterday's small-group discussions were very enjoyable. It did in fact feel
like being at Dayton or Pacificon (etc.) at times -- something we all missed
last year. I'd like to thank Eric Guth and the QSO Today team for making this
format available.

Today I'll be pulling up the K4 and KX-line 3D models again to answer your
questions about design and functionality. Or we could talk about sunspots. Or
home-brew of any sort.

Wayne
N6KR

-----

Elecraft...Full-Contact Ham Radio
www.elecraft.com

QSO Today Ham Expo gold sponsor; March 13-14, 2021
www.qsotodayhamexpo.com