From: Ken K3IU [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 9:55 AM
To: 'elecraft@mailman.qth.net'
Subject: FS: K2 with options - PRICE REDUCED AGAIN

PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!

This is as low as it gets! If it doesn't move this time, I'll try other
venues.

K2 (s/n 37xx) with the following options: K160RX, K60XV, KNB2, KSB2, KAF2,
KAT2, KIO2, and FDIMP all upgraded to the latest configuration and firmware.

Of course, all the documentation and usual miscellaneous tools, jumpers and
probes, etc., are available and included.

This K2 and options would cost you about $1220 delivered as kits from
Elecraft today. I am asking $950 Delivered USPS Priority Mail to the US
(Others please contact me about delivery).