Personally, I would re-read the appropriate chapter in the ARRL Grounding and
Bonding book. That explains the goal of bonding equipment and gives best
practices. This book will be the best $23 you spend on grounding and bonding.
I’ve already read it twice, but there is no way to remember the whole thing, so
I always refer back to it.

https://www.arrl.org/shop/Grounding-and-Bonding-for-the-Radio-Amateur

As it happens, Ward and I are putting the finishing touches on the second edition. The first one is very good, the second will be even better.

My take on it, about five years ago, are in this slide pdf for talks I've done at Pacificon, Visalia, and some clubs.

http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

73, Jim K9YC