Let me first say that I am new to using a panadapter....However, it has
worked fine since I got it a month ago.  But now it doesn't seem to reflect
what I am hearing on the K3S (which I got at the same time).

I am listening to an S9+ CW signal on 80m but do not see the signal on the
P3.  I believe that I have seen signals a lot weaker than this one in the
last month...

Also, I do not see any of the normal noise along the bottom of the spectrum
display on any band, except 10m.  I find this weird because, on 15m the
noise level is higher but there is no noise displayed on the P3.  But when I
switch to 10m, which is noticeable quieter, I can see the noise across the
bottom.

I have made no changes to wiring or connections.

Thanks,
Mike NJ2OM

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/