Hi all,
A member of the Elecraft-KX list suggested I should cross-post this here, so:

Spring has arrived with summer heat coming soon, and having your rig reduce power during a QSO is not fun.  We want to help every KX2 and KX3 owner keep their rigs cool, so we are having a Spring Heatsink Sale.  In addition the Kx32 in conjunction with the GEMS cover makes the rig near indestructable!  From now until the end of April the model Kx32 Ultimate Heatsink for the Elecraft™ KX3 and the Kx22 Heatsink for the Elecraft™ KX2 will be on sale at 10% off.  Just enter HSS21 in the Coupon Code box at checkout.  See more detailed information at: https://proaudioeng.com/elecraft-heatsinks/

Cheers & 73,
Howie / WA4PSC
www.proaudioeng.com