From: N4ZR<mailto:n...@comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 13:09
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net<mailto:elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] How and How Often to Clean KPA-1500 Cooling Systems?

I'm uncomfortable with temp above 70C.  I infer from the manual that the
displayed temp is that of the final transistor heat sink, and they say
it will hard fault at 112C.  Not in my shack!  Still looking for an
answer to the cleaning question, though, particularly for the power supply.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.