Great! RUMlogNG and SkookumLogger are independent efforts.

RUMlogNG (Next Generation) is a general purpose logging program from DL2RUM. He
has also written a couple of Elecraft-specific utilities.

https://www.dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMLog.html
https://www.dl2rum.de/rumsoft/Elecraft.html

SkookumLogger is a contest-oriented logging program from K1GQ.

https://www.k1gq.com/SkookumLogger/

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood