They did communicate and recently. Did you miss that?

I also cracked up at the word investor. Customer and investor are worlds apart.

Are you an actual stake holder in this conversation? I am. I paid in advance
for my K4.

I don’t feel like I need anymore communications than I have already received.
Nor do I feel like rehashing this over and over or having non stake holders
popping off randomly will make any difference. Did I miss something?

Regards
-Hal