N6TV is a very knowledge guy and he is very generous with his time. He offers excellent technical advice on this list as well as others.

I have two Y-Boxes and they are awesome.

John KK9A

Neil Foster n4fn wrote:

I have been using Bob's "S" box for some time and could not be happier.
Recently I decided to replace a non Elecraft radio with mty K3s/P3 station
with a non Elecraft (brand "X") 😀
I ran into some issues and wrote to Bob. He responded quickly, snt a new
Block Diagram and then followed with a phone call until we had everything
running perfectly. It took some time and Bob was patient with this 86+ year
old geezer. Even after I have been in the hobby for 61 years you can learn
from folks definitely smarter than we are. I have a fun saying, I call the
smart guys a Wizard, Well Bob would have to be titled an EXALTED WIZARD.
If you are not familiar with his units and have multiple radios his box
works like a charm, check them out. Thanks Bob, you done good!!

Neil   N4FN