Hi,

We have openings for two different technical positions at Elecraft!

1.  Technician position for our product test group.
 - This position requires good analog and digital skills with debug and repair
capability to the component level.  Involves use of Spectrum Analyzers,
Oscilloscopes etc. and specialized computer software used for testing etc. Good
understanding of radio transmitter, amplifier and receiver operation at the
schematic and block diagram levels is also a plus.
- This is a full time or part time position working at our Watsonville, CA
facility.

2. Customer Support
This position will be supporting customer questions via phone calls and emails
on our current products.  Good social skills and detailed operating experience
with our K3 or K3s, KX line, Amplifiers etc is a plus. Should also be familiar
with reading and understanding schematics, debugging customer failures over the
phone and via email etc.
This position can be full or part time, working from our Watsonville facility,
and possibly from home.

If you are interested, please email your contact information and
resume/experience to hr@ elecraft.com,  and cc: eric@ elecraft.com so I can
track applicants too.

73,
Eric