I got hit by lightning last summer and lost my KIO3 Rev B  - burnt inductors
and
Other damage.

One of the guys kindly sent me an Rev A version board, which I sort of got
working, but
Its not quite 100% .
I had queried about surplus Rev B version boards, but lost the replies here,
when I rebuilt my
Also damaged PC.

Does anyone have a Rev B version board set that they are not using, if you had
upgraded to the
USB sound card board KIO3B,  that they would be willing to part with?

I want to see if I have further damage or not  or if its just Rev A vs Rev B
related.

Please let me know, as I try to diagnose the other “intermittent" issues…

Thanks 73
Dana VE3DS