I have for sale, one used Pace Model MBT-100 desoldering station.  This unit
is complete with an original Pace manual, one used .040 desoldering tip, 3
brand new .040 desoldering tips, 1 brand new .060 desoldering tip (for BIG
wires and pads) and a brand new VisiFilter element.  The filter element in
the VisiFilter is renewable, unlike earlier Pace models in which you had to
replace the entire in-line filter rather than just the element.  This unit
was used in a fairly clean environment by an aviation electronics repair
station.  It has some scratches on the faceplate but is fully functional.
It is switchable for 110/220 VAC and comes complete with power cord and
handpiece.  Vacuum pump is operated by button on the heated handpiece.  Tip
temperature is controlled by dial on the main unit.  There is also an
adjustable low pressure air outlet (not heated) on the front panel of the
unit.  Excellent unit for through-hole PC board rework.

Asking $175 shipped anywhere in the US.  Canada/Overseas, $175.00 USD plus
whatever actual shipping costs are.  VAT/Customs Duty will be the
responsibility of the purchaser and I will not understate value for customs
purposes.

Serious enquires off the reflector please to minimise bandwidth.  I'll take
certified check, money order or Pay Pal.  (Pay Pal add 3 percent as that's
what they charge me).

Jim Sheldon - W0EB
[EMAIL PROTECTED]