Greert Jan de Groot,

If you have an earlier K2, I suggest that you do the other upgrades.
If your K2 is below SN 3000, then the K2ATOB mods are applicable - download the K2ATOB instructions for a list of all the mods are required. If your SN is below 2560, I recommend replacing the IF crystals for a better IF filter response. Those steps will bring it up to date except for the K2 Keying Waveshape mod which is currently not available from Elecraft as a kit.  I can give you instructions on how to install it on your K2 if necessary.  K2s above SN 4660 have that mod already installed.

73,
Don W3FPR