I have a TS-890S that has a KPA500 connected to the radio's serial port. The amp follows the radio, no problem. Very slick.

I also have a TS-590SG that I can use as a second receiver for the TS-890. For this to work right, the sub RX needs to connect to the 890 via the serial port with a null modem cable and set to a 115,200 baud rate.

Is there a simple way to get the band data to the amp while the 2 radios are connected to each other as described above?

I guess I can use the amp's RF sensing, but have always loved having the amp follow the radio.

73, Steve KW3A