Most Hams do not have the test equipment to measure phase noise. The big
issue is 49.380 MHz is an unusual frequency and probably a custom order
frequency standard. The knockoff makers generally don't spend for a custom
part. They take a standard TCXO and generate that frequency using a crappy
PLL based synthesizer with high phase noise and lots of spurs. I have not
tested this particular type (Elecraft replacement) though. Others I tested
were awful. The result would be more interference between radios that are
physically close to each other and on the same band. such as contest and
Dxpedition stations. The low phase noise is a big reason that Elecrafts are
prized for such applications. Both RX and TX are affected.

I make replacement TCXOs for Kenwood TS-590s. They also use an unusual
frequency but I was able to get a TCXO chip supplier to provide me a custom
frequency chip that I had to buy in some quantity. That allowed me to
produce a quality product, although things are upside down now with the
component shortages in the industry. If huge companies like auto makers and
a company with a decent volume like Elecraft have part procurement
problems, you can imagine how bad it is for a really small fry like myself.

Has Elecraft stated why they are no longer available? I have not checked
with my supplier recently, but I expect there would be no interest in low
volume runs when demand can't be met for their high volume parts.

73,

Mark
W7MLG