From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of N4ZR
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 13:39
To: Elecraft List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3: Replacing Headphone Jack

I'm about to replace the headphone jack on my K3 - the first two times it
failed I had Elecraft do it while it was back there other work, but this time,
it's otherwise FB, and I have the part, so...

I can probably reverse-engineer the removal of the front panel from the
original construction manual, but thought I'd ask first whether there might,
perhaps, be an easier way when working on a completed  and working rig.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the new Reverse Beacon Network web server at