Dear OM Pete N4ZR,

Instructions for removing and replacing the K3 front panel assembly are included in the following two Elecraft documents, neither of which I was able to find today on the Elecraft website. Copies of each are attached for your use, but will of course be stripped from this post before it is sent to the reflector.

K3_Remove_Replace_DSP_Board_Rev_B.pdf
replace p35 and p30 on the k3.doc

When the Elecraft website was rearranged according to type of document (manual, modification, part installation), the manuals for part installation appear to have been removed from the website. As far as I can tell, this is the case both for the parts no longer available and also for those still available, like the front panel gold pins p35 and p30.

I expect that paper instructions accompany those parts still available, just as they did when the instructions were also downloadable.

73, Paul W8TM