My Goodness, something I am able to make a reasonable comment on in this forum:
“Drafting”.

In the early fifties I was put into high school a drafting class to fill out a
schedule.  It became my favorite subject and off I went into a lifelong
obsession - yes “obsession “.  That was the beginning of me being obsessed with
perfection.  Finally retired from a career starting with a 2H pencil, scale and
triangles which matured to developing a 3-D design process on a brand new CAD
system bought by my employer in the late seventies.  The purpose of the 3-D
process results was to be able to tumble large multimillion dollar structures
to determine how they fit into the humankind environment.

Have now been retired thirty years and just wish I could figure out how to
easily read the manual for a KX-2!