Good Evening,

  I was met by a wall of noise, filled with waves of even louder noise.  I think there may have been QSB but it was too hard to tell.  My ears are still ringing.  Both bands had limited check ins.  Roy mentioned we were in the midst of a storm. SpaceWeather.com has a video of a solar flare tossing plasma out into space.  One of those blasts must have hit Earth because the auroral oval changed a great deal since this morning.  However, once the noise abates there should be a period of improved propagation.  One of these days the solar flux index will get into the three digit range.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K6XK - Roy - IA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6PJV - Dale - CA

   Until next week 73,

      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

“I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging, and it's very difficult to find anyone.'

I should think so — in these parts!  We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures.  Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things!  Make you late for dinner!”