For me, there are two more FTdx101D CW operator show stoppers.

Fourth show stopper: CW sidetone is not a pure tone. T8 not T9.

Fifth show stopper: rig will not key properly with a sideswiper key. Dits merge
becoming a solid dash over 22 wpm.

Yaesu is aware of both issues. I was told to go pound sand.

John K7FD