Jeff,

The SubRX has the same buffer as the main RX, but nothing is done with it.
To add the SubRX IF output, you need to look at the holes for the coax that are next to the buffer amp - approximately in the middle of the board the holes for the coax are there - doing nothing until you use them.

Then it is simply a matter of routing coax (RG174) from the holes for the coax to the left rear of the SubRX. If you want to do a really neat job of it, the board has holes for mounting a TMP connector.  I chose to use a 2 pin Molex disconnect just outside the SubRX assembly instead (since I did not have any TMP jacks available).

Where you mount the SubRX IF out jack on the rear panel is an effort and a choice for the owner.

73,
Don W3FPR