On 2021-07-01 05:01, William Abernathy wrote:
Hal,
Thanks. I think the book is probably over my head.

*** There is another book, available free over the Internet. It's a detailed presentation of Signal Processing for engineers - and it keeps the advanced
math to a minimum.

"The Scientist and Engineers Guide to Digital Signal Processing" by Steven W. Smith.

"The goal is to present practical techniques while avoiding the barriers of
detailed mathematics and abstract theory."

                                       - Jerry KF6VB