All,

This is likely something very straight forward, but I do not have a
schematic to follow and troubleshoot.

Symptom: ANT 1 circuit seems to be dead. No match and fault on switch from
ANT2 to ANT1. No receive signal.

Tests:

Took KAT500 out of line to by-pass tuner, antenna on ANT1 is OK and will
match normally with rig's internal ATU.

With KAT500 back in line, selected each tuning position (AUTO, MAN, BYP) no
difference

With KAT500 still in line, ANT2 and ANT3 work nominally.

Checks:

Reset to factory defaults, restored last working Configuration, no change in
above behavior.

If I was a betting guy, I'd guess a relay or switching diode was open,
however - no schematic, don't really know.

Did I miss something

Does this little beastie need to go back to the mothership?

Thanks,

Jack Spitznagel - KD4IZ

Science River LLC

Biomedical Consulting Services