While cleaning out my shack, I found a copy of the KE7X The Elecraft KX3 -
Portable" spiral-bound book. I believe this is the first edition with the
color photograph on the cover.

$25 total sent via USPS to CONUS. PayPal preferred.

73,
Bill AA7XT

*Bill Hein*
*Sound Business Strategies, LLC*
*m 970-628-5120*
*b...@soundbusiness.us <b...@soundbusiness.us>*

*The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and
confidential information, including patient information protected by
federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.*
*Please help reduce paper and ink usage. Print only if necessary.*