Dick,

Download either the KRX3 or KDVR3 installation instructions.  I know both tell you how to remove the Front Panel assembly. That will tell not only how to remove the assembly, but just removing and re-instaling the Front Panel may wipe the pins enough to remove any oxidation and restore proper operation.

If tin pins, ask support@elecraft for the gold front panel pins. The old tin pins are not difficult to remove if you work on one pin at a time - remove the plastic separator, cutting it if you have to, then remove the pins one at a time.  Clean up with solder wick, and if solder remains in the holes, heat the solder pad and push it out with a wooden toothpick.

73,
Don W3FPR