Mike,

Do you have the Noise Blanker turned on?  That will create some "strange" sounds in the audio.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 8/17/2021 5:10 PM, Mike Kholodov via Elecraft wrote:
  Listening to the K3S audio had become very fatiguing for me as of late. It
sounds like hum or carrier is mixed in at the low end. It is very similar to
the sound, if you tune a little bit higher on USB. I checked the same stations
on my KX3, they sounded great. Used the same headphones in both cases. Has
someone had the similar problem and is there any solution before I request the
official support?
Thanks,Mike, AB3VN