There is going to be a remote application that runs on devices connected to
the K4 via Ethernet. It is not available yet. There is more info and a
preview in the K4 group a groups.io I saw it running on a tablet and it
provides control, panadapter display and more and is independent of the
screen on the K4. I have a 43" 4k monitor in front of my Ham station
connected to my PC. I sure would like to try it out when it is available.

73,

Mark
W7MLG