Jim,

Check the BNC cable between the K3 IF Out and the P3.  At the P3 end, make sure it is connected to IF IN.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 9/23/2021 4:48 PM, James Bennett via Elecraft wrote:
Hope someone can help me out on this one. I just moved into a new home,
relocating my station from CA to ID. Got the K3/P3/KAT500/KPA500 all hooked up.
All was working fine at the previous QTH. Now, the P3 is not showing me any
signals. The “signal level” is below S0. I have an IC-705 that I key up at 10
watts into an inside dipole. It registers 60 over S9 on the K3 meter, but not a
trace of signal showing on the P3. The frequency display on the P3 is spot-on
with what the K3 is set to. If I turn on marker A on the P3 then tap to QSY,
the K3 obeys and follows. That kinda tells me the cabling between the two is OK.

So, why do I not see any signal at all on the P3? Pilot error? Could be, but
where…?