Dear All:
I just built my second N2PK VNA using VE3IVM's board. So my first one is now for sale.
Specs:   As described in http://users.adelphia.net/~n2pk/
           Built and tested by me in Fall 2005.
Built on Greg Ordy's board kit The Valpey Fisher Oscillator is installed on the board
            Single Fast (LTC2440) detector and corresponding N2PK mods
Four board mounted SMA connectors (LO out, LO in, RF out, Det in) Second PCB included so that you can build and add a second detector (no parts, only PCB)
             PCB for bridge included (no parts, just plain PCB)
To use the single detector VNA, you will need to add a SMA jumper for LO, and a power supply (12v 25mA, 5v 250mA, as described in N2PK's documents.) And of course, your PC, a case, any othe connectors, etc. You will also have to build your own calibration standard and reflection bridge. Price: $300 which is just my part cost (no shipping, just parts) ($80 for Greg's mini kit, $25 for extra PCB, $40 for VF Oscillator, $156 for parts not in the minikit, some of these parts are hard to obtain and require multiple shipments. I have not included any shipping cost I incured in acquiring these parts ).

I will ship in US using USPS for free.

It was working when tested a week ago. But I have not tested it extensively and so it is on an as-is basis. DOA guarantee for a week.
Best regards,
Rajiv