Having just trawled through the HTML file to create a stylesheet to
override the colors, there are at least twenty-five different
elements/classes with color choices. Some are redundant, and some span more
than one purpose. I'm also not sure what system they are using to edit the
manual; it might make the process easier or harder.

That said, I did manage a relatively readable black-on-white HTML version.
If you'd like the stylesheet and instructions on applying it, please let me
know.

Cheers,

Julie