Ted,

The 9 pin connector on the KIO2 is not compatible with the signals required by either amplifier.  You will be better off using only the PA Amp Keying from the K2. That Amp Keying output is not standard on the K2, but I believe Dave Van Wallaghen W8FGU is making up kits.  Send an email to Dave at W8FGU.com to ask.

73,
Don W3FPR