I have used the Heil Pro 7 also.  While they displayed no RFI issues, they
fall far behind the Bose QC35s,  Radiosport, and even Bose QC25s in keeping
out KPA1500 fan noise.  They worked FB for me in the CQWW SSB test, where
the KPA1500 fans rarely turn on, and never get louder than FAN1 at my
station, running at 1300w out per LP100A mearurement

"FWIW, I have been using Heil Pro 7 headphones successfully for years. I
use cw 95% of the time, including during quite a few enjoyable CWT events.
I only occassionally use the mic and ssb mode. I own several pair that I
use with their specific radios. I use them on my Elecraft K2, and KX2, my
Yaesu FTDX3000D, and my LNR Mountaintopper 3, 4, and 5b transceivers.  I
never have the slightest RF or feedback.  They are well worth buying and
using.  I highly recommend them.  The radios without ssb, I don’t use the
mic or mic plug but instead I keep it secured out of the way.
Steve-KI4EZL"

73 Eric WD6DBM