If you are having overload issues, perhaps you need to review your receiver configuration, set-up, and operating practice.   Or just go to another band.

73

Bob, K4TAX

On 11/25/2021 8:55 PM, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:
Message: 21
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 20:56:11 -0500
From: Bill Coleman<aa...@arrl.net>
To: Richard<flat...@comcast.net>
Cc: Elecraft<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Legal Limit With FT8

How much, power, exactly, is this fellow running?

On Nov 11, 2021, at 8:16 AM, Richard<flat...@comcast.net>  wrote:

There's a major jerk who lives within about 20 miles of me who runs BIG power
with FT8. When he's on the air, he blots out my K3S so his is the only signal
on the waterfall, the only signal the decoder sees. When his BIG POWER is on
the air, I can't be. And he's made it clear that he doesn't care what he does
to anyone else's enjoyment. Power for power's sake is contagious.