My experience with the K3 may have some application here. When using the K3 to decode CW/RTTY, the decoded text can be displayed on the K3, on the P3, or have it sent to a computer. If you try to display it on the P3 and send it to the computer, both locations drop characters. If you want the computer to get the complete decode, turn off the display on the P3.

73 Bill AE6JV