I'm selling my KPA-500 (serial # 1314) and KAT-500 (serial # 0638) with
original documentation and cables.  I purchased a KPA-1500 and these are
now excess to my needs.  All cables from Elecraft EXCEPT the control cable
from the K3.  I'm using this cable on my KPA-1500.  I am the 2nd owner and
I do not have the original boxes; they were never sent to me.  The units
were working perfectly when I took them out of service.  All sales final.

$2800 plus shipping/insurance in the CONUS or pickup in Kalamazoo,
Michigan.  Pictures available on request.

Larry, KN8N
Kalamazoo, Michigan

lboekeloo @ gmail.com