Due to some HOA C&R, I am confined to attic and gutter antennas for the time being.

I am getting a bit of RFI on occasion into my PC; it manifests itself mainly by apparently disconnecting the com port from Commander.  When this happens, I can restore functionality by selecting a different com port, and then re-selecting the original correct com port.

I am grounded to a 10' ground rod about 8 ft. from the station via 2" copper strap. I did install ferrite beads on the USB cables at the back of the PC as well as on the power cord, and this has reduced the frequency of occurrence, but I would like to eliminate it altogether.

Any other ideas and suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thanks & 73 de Dave, W5SV