Snowy,

Make sure the switch on the Control Board is in the INT position.
If using a battery, it may have a low voltage - it must be higher than 10.5 volts.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 12/20/2021 11:19 AM, snowy howell via Elecraft wrote:
Hi All
Update on the K2 and its problems or now lack of them.
Finished setting up the filters and other than getting ‘low Batt’ indication
now and again all appears to be well.
Fitted the KAF2 and set up the clock, that taxed my grey cell but managed it in
the end.
Just need to give it an on air test and that’s it, sorted.
Just want to thank Dave and Don for their help in getting me to this point.
  Thanks very much

73

Snowy G0HZE