i have hit the wall with my knowledge of FT8.  I have my K3 configured with
a stationmaster that feeds the CAT control to/from the computer.  I can
test the CAT using the WSJT SW and it is GREEN. I can receive and decode
but TX output is not working and cannot figure out why.
The K3 goes into xmit mode when Tune is selected on the WSJT SW program.  I
can hear sidetone but there is no RF output. I can select TX enable and the
K3 goes into TX mode but again there is NO RF output nor does the bargraph
on the program indicate any TX audio.  It acts like there is no audio
getting from the computer to the rig but I have no clue why.  Audio
connections have been checked from two different computers, (MacPro amd
Optiplex 780 runnin Win 10), and both setups give the same result. Audio
cables from each computer have been verified to be good.  So I think it has
to do with the radio setup but i thinik it is correct. I am using TX Data
mode, and split shows up.  (BTW-that is what WSJT SW also says.) What am I
missing?

--
73's
Greg