Merry Christmas,

   Snow has been falling for the last few days; sometimes heavily.  It is no longer melting each day.  The trees look like folded beach umbrellas.  Very few of them have shed any of their load.  I expect that to happen overnight so it could get loud :)

  The sun has been active all week.  The noise level could be higher due to some flare activity.  But with stronger signals the noise is easier to control.  The snow fall has limited me to one antenna.  Hopefully, it will be good enough to collect quite a few of you.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday  (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0030z Monday  (4:30 PM PST Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

-

as freedom is a breakfast food